Paradox Alarm Systems
Paradox alarm systems are market leaders in embracing the latest technology to customise security alarm features to suit your home or business, budget and lifestyle. Their Spectra and Magellan series offer touchscreen keypads with floor plan features, IPhone control self- monitoring as well as completely wireless systems making installation a breeze.
The TM40 Touch Interface Module allows you to control your system’s security functions through its touchscreen interface. The TM40 includes many convenient features, such as an external SD media card slot, customizable labels, one zone/temperature input, and customizable translation. The TM40 also supports up to 32 floor plans (optional), and Annunciator mode (optional), which allows the user to view the status of all eight partitions and up to 192 zones. With its bright color display, intuitive icons, and menu-driven interface, the TM40reflects Paradox’s commitment to user-centric design.
- Thin, sleek design
- Intuitive, icon-based interface via touchscreen, with quick menu-driven prompts
- 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) brilliant and vivid widescreen colour display
- Compatible with EVO V2.16 or higher and MG/SP V4.72 or higher
- Supports up to 32 floor plans
- Customisable labels: zones, areas, users, and PGM outputs
- Controls up to 8 PGM outputs
- Supports WinLoad, not NEware
- In-field firmware upgradable via micro SD card
- Indoor temperature sensor
- 1 zone/temperature input to connect a detection device or TEMP07
- Display: 5.4 x 9.5 cm with a resolution of 480 x 272 pixels
- Surface-mount installation only
- Faceplate available in 3 finishes: brushed aluminium, brushed black anodized, and brushed white anodized
- 12.4 x 8.1 x 1.6cm
- 12.4 x 8.1 x 1.6cm
Compatible with the latest Spectra and Magellan alarm systems, the Paradox Direct Connect Voice Assist/Report module eliminates costly alarm system monitoring and enables you to monitor your own alarm system. It is capable of dialling up to 8 pre-programmed telephone numbers to report burglary, panic or fire using pre-recorded messages. You can arm or disarm your alarm system remotely simply by making a phone call. For the cost of less than 6 months of traditional third party alarm system monitoring, you can install a voice module to monitor your alarm system for life!
For a quote on installing a Paradox alarm system for your home or business, call us now on 1800 247 111